Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rodgers Family

I have been a slacker about posting for my photography blog. But I have actually had a lot of fun taking some pictures for people recently. These are my good friends the Rodgers and shooting them was honestly one of the most fun Sunday afternoons ever. It has been so long since I've taken pictures of just adults, no kids. And they just did what I said! Unbelievable. It doesn't hurt that they happen to be very good looking. Kristi could be one of the most photogenic people I know. Let me know which one is your favorite. I always enjoy feedback.









2 comments:

  1. Lex, you are getting SO good at photography! You have a natural talent for it, that's for sure.

    I love, love the fourth picture down. The colors look so great together. So many good ones to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi IS way photogenic. Gorgeous. I like the one of her kissing Kyle on the cheek. Precious.

    ReplyDelete